What is Analyse It?
Analyse It is an easy to use SNMP network interface utilization,
rate and error, graphical reporting tool. You can specify usage thresholds and add
meaningful comments to the reports.
- Utilization, each value plotted is the
total traffic that occurred for the last poll period, averaged out to bytes per second for
that period. Use this for bandwidth utilization reports.
- Rate, each value plotted is the total traffic that
occurred during the last poll period in bytes. Use this to view the total volume of
traffic per poll period.
- Absolute, the value plotted is the current
value returned from the SNMP query.
- Historical data, is stored in append
text files. Load this information into your favorite spread sheet application to graph and
perform long term regressive progressive trend analysis.
- Thresholds, customizable as a percentage per
interface utilization, rate or absolute are displayed on the graphs. Individual error and
discard thresholds values can also be configured.
- Email notification. Threshold
exceptions are automatically emailed per poll interval. Customizable SMTP server and
destination email address's.
- Specific OIDs with mathematical calculations
- This is release 2.0, July 2002